Friday, October 5, 2007

Still New

I've been playing this game since August 2005, and I'm still a long way from having seen it all. Granted, I probably create too many alts, but I enjoy that. I have seen no Burning Crusade content, except for the new Blood Elf starting area, and a bit of the Dranai one. I inherited a couple of 70 characters so have trotted and flown around Shattrath City, but haven't really seen the Outlands (I prefer using my own toons).


Anyway last night I started questing in Feralas with my Orc Warrior. I'd only been here once before - a quick in-and-out for a quest with my Human Pally that I haven't played for a year. It's a beautiful zone, and I really enjoy the scenery, mobs, and the quest lines. This game is so big, I'll never see it all, but am constantly amazed when I go into new areas (even when they're old).

Last night I also tried the new Mac movie feature that came out in the 2.2 patch. Looks pretty cool, and it's super easy.

Something else to blow my time !

No comments: