Monday, December 3, 2007

Priestly Fun

I've been leveling an undead priest for the last couple of months, and speccing him full shadow. Johnnypriest has been a lot of fun, and just reached level 37, which just surpasses the highest I've ever gotten a priest. My plan is to make him my main, but also continue to level my warrior, Commish. That way whether someone needs a tank or a healer, I can jump in.

I've also been two-boxing with them a bit. But since I use my iMac and MacbookPro, its a bit clumsy when I have to look at both screens and work with two keyboards. It only becomes an issue when Johnnypriest has drawn aggro, and I'm so focused on Commish, I don't notice till its too late. =-(


The patch 2.3 XP changes have made things leveling much faster. I'm gonna take both these guys to Outland soon !

No comments: