Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bags (space or money or both?)

I'm level 31, with one 10-slot bag and three 8-slot bags, and far too often getting that "inventory full" message when questing and grinding. It's especially frustrating when mining and skinning and you have to trash an item in order to get that next ore/skin.

So, I decided to send my AH toon bag shopping (she was very excited). She had about 70 gold, and ended up purchasing one 14-slot and one 12-slot bag, spending about 10 g. It was hard to spend that gold when I know I'm gonna need it soon for my mount, but the extra 10 slots will probably help me make money even faster.

My question is: Is it better to max out your bag space and not worry about the cost of the bags? or to get just a few more slots and not spend so much? I think its probably best to max out (you'll make up the money in the long-run), but it's not an easy decision when you see that gold go bye-bye.

No comments: