Thursday, May 31, 2007

Finaly Forty

It seemed like it took forever, but I dinged level 40 last night. Thanks to fellow guildmember Asmodiuss, who is a sixty-something warrior, that ran me through the Scarlet Monestary Cathedral. I was about to log out with about 10k XP to go before my ding when he gave me a pst, asking if I wanted join his group that power leveling the Cathedral. Even though it was already 12:30 am, and I work early in the morning, I went. Twenty minutes later I was there.


After choosing the dire wolf for my mount, I went to buy my new skills. When I opened up my talent window, that mortal strike was looking sweet, but was another 10 points away because I had put enough in Fury to get piercing howl. It only took a moments consideration (and realizing I've used piercing howl only a handfull of times) to decide to pay the 1 gold and re-do my talents. Now I am 31 arms with mortal strike, and I also maxed out axe AND two-handed weapon specializations. Can't wait to try it all out tonight.

No comments: