Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My favorite World of Warcraft Web Sites



Here is a list of my most used sites. These are some that I find most helpful, interesting, and just plain fun.





  1. WoW Insider: Great team blog site with current news, discussion, questions, polls, videos, and much more. I visit WoW Insider almost every day.
  2. Allakhazam: Awesome info site. The first place I turn for quest help (look at "quests by zone"). Also has forums, loot info, and much more.
  3. Kaliban's Loot List: Find out what drops in every instance. Plan ahead, and go get it. Kaliban's is the definitive loot site. Categorized by class and even build. Now includes a beta "Class Gear Planner". If you're a lowbie like me, look for the "pre-expansion" link for the lower-level instances.
  4. UI World of War: The best place I've found to find and download mods and addons. Yes I've tried Curse and WoWInterface, but none are as fast, easy or have more info than this site.
  5. WoW Patches: Having trouble with the Blizzard downloader on patch day. Check out this site to get back in the game faster.
  6. DKPSigs: If your an active WoW forum contributer, this site creates and updates cool signatures that are extremely customizable. Check it out mon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Purchasing memory cards is such a big hassle... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are legit, go out to a bunch of electronics shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

I've been f'd over by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what was apparently a steal, only to later see that it had dropped by five bucks in a week.

(Posted by SPPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)